Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How to Be Seductive with your Body Language

Specifically I briefly went over the five steps
to building a confident personality around women.

What I didn't mention was the importance of
body language.

You see, over 90% of *what you say* is done on
the non-verbal level.

You can literally seduce a woman through your
movement and mannerisms.

Don't believe me?

Watch the guys who are really good with women.

Odds are, they don't really say a lot.  Instead
they let their attitude do the talking.

.

Again, this is another important lesson that I
was reminded of while reading Joshua Pellicer's
course.

In it, he talks about how body language plays a
critical role in what he simply calls "The System."

(These are the four steps during an interaction
that's used to successfully attract any woman.)

.

After reading Chapter 7 of his product; I was
reminded of a small report I put together a few
years back.

Here's an image:

==> http://www.chickmagnet101.com/seductive.jpg

It's called "Seductive Body Language" and it's
a guide to using non-verbal communication to
QUICKLY amplify her attraction.

Joshua's material reminded me of a section in
this report that I call "13 Traits of High
Status Body Language":

1) Don't seek approval from others

2) Have a Confident *Look*

3) Show strong eye contact

4) Walk with purpose

5) Always be at ease

6) Smile at people

7) Sexual communicate with women

8) Lead women by taking bold action

9) Show playfulness

10) Have a teasing personality

11) Be dominant around women

12) Act cool

13) Have high energy

.

In the last week, I was tossing around the
idea of selling this report.

It's over 10,000 words of quality content.

So I know many guys would line up to buy
it.

.

Instead I've decided to offer it as a bonus.

On Friday morning; I'll provide more details
about how you can get your hands on it.

Till then, I want you to observe your body
language.

Do you think you're *acting* confident around
women?

If not, then pay close attention to this math
formula:

90% of your communication is done on the
non-verbal level.

That means displaying "weak," inferior body
language causes you to succeed with women only
1/10th of the time.

That's pretty shitty odds if you ask me.

Monitor your body language as you go out.

Even if you *eliminate* a few bad traits, you'll
still increase your chances with the
girls you're meeting.


Talk Soon,

MARTIN MURIITHI

No comments:

Post a Comment