Monday, June 6, 2011

THE Formula for Seducing Strippers

I have to admit something...

I've never really been a fan of strip clubs.

Without going into the gory details, I've had an
*insider* look into the strip club scene.

I've RARELY seen any guy successfully meet and
attract a stripper.

Back in the day, I would see guys REALLY try hard
to pick up these girls.

Without fail, they end the night POORER and
HORNIER.

So...I was a little skeptical when I was recently
approached by a guy who claimed to have one of the
first *black books* completely devoted to seducing
& picking up strippers/exotic dancers:

===> http://www.chickmagnet101.com/stripperseduction.html

This guy (a dude named Dean Cortez) even claims that
his *secret* black book was the only thing a guy
would need if he wants to sleep with them (without
paying) or even get them as girlfriends (lame).

Now the skeptical side of me screamed: BULLSHIT.

Like I said, I'm friends with a couple of strippers.

And they ALL tell me stories of these pathetic guys
who regularly blow HUNDREDS of dollars each night
for a few lap dances and a kiss on the cheek.

But Dean was REALLY persistent and kept insisting that
I run through his materials.

In the end, I caved, I thought "what the heck" and
gave his stuff a shot...

===> http://www.chickmagnet101.com/stripperseduction.html

**Shocked!**

From the get go, everything dived straight into
ADVANCED seduction & game; the hows, whens, whats
and why's...

... and I liked it!

And since I've have a NUMBER of guys asking for help
in this area I feel I'll be doing you a dis-service if
I don't at least tell you about this site.

(Remember, these 'types' of girls are EXTREMELY picky
when it comes to men because they have TONS of guys
hitting on them every day).

===> http://www.chickmagnet101.com/stripperseduction.html

Here's what you'll find in this *secret black book*:

- How to bypass her top 5 excuses (eg. "Sorry
sweetie, I don't date customers")... and show her that
you're the kind of guy she would want to date (or go
out and have fun with.)

- How to completely shut down her "stripper talk" by
showing her that you are an "insider"... that you are
"in on the secret"...and get her to treat you
differently than the rest of the chumps in the club!

- How to cleverly show her that you are the "stripper
boyfriend" type and that, unlike most guys, you can h
andle dating a woman like her!

- Where strippers hang out when they're not working,
and how to use power techniques to pick them up in
these other environments.

- How to manage relationships with the strippers you
date, and stay in control at all times.

- How to use subconscious phrases to get her in a
sexual, spontaneous, "loose" frame of mind with NO
resistance right up the point she gets into your bed.

... and much more!

To sum it up, Dean's techniques are simple, practical
and most importantly; it's DO-ABLE.

Unlike other so-called 'experts' who teach far-out,
over-the-top techniques that makes you look like nothing
but an ASS in front of women, he reveals SIMPLE tactics
that can be used in ANY situation with women (however
tricky).

The entire "black book" course contains AMAZING content
that gives you specific, step-by-step detail on how to
reel these exotic women in.

What's great is you can immediately get your own copy
and learn these techniques in the next few minutes
here:

===> http://www.chickmagnet101.com/stripperseduction.html

I HIGHLY recommend it!

MARTIN

No comments:

Post a Comment