Thursday, August 18, 2011

LIFE IS SHORT

My colleague passed away three weeks ago after being hit by a bus 500 meters from his home, by good luck we were always in good terms and open in all matters wether personal or official. he taught me that patience is the most vital value one can possess and always the key to happiness.he always boosted of how he had found the perfect woman and was ready to settle and was planning to wed on november and start a family. R.I.P KEVIN, you will always live on in our hurts.

LOVE can be defined in many ways but it depends on an individual. i was in a four relationship and mennn it was crazy. the normal up and downs were usually there but mostly we were good together and much in love. the real problems started when my partner go a job while i was studying, she never had time and when free she went out with her girlfriends. 3 months down the line i discovered she was cheating on me with her boss (bulgarian). most of her friends knew and never told me or even drop a hint. i had my doubts but i always told myself she would not do that to me because tulikuwa tumetoka mbali.

i came to find out about the affair after she had dumped me via sms, i felt i was at the end of the road and almost killed myself. after being accused of making her miserable by everyone i let it go and hoped one day i would move on. i became a loner because i could share a table with my friends because they knew and never said anything, it took time to heal form the heartbreak and betrayal but i finally let it go.

from their i went into "playa mode" where i slept with any skirt that brushed my trousers, after a while i got tired of that life and decided to cool down and really search for that true love. i now know what i want from someone else and how to know am appreciated and cherished. i have always boosted of being one of the good men left and i intend to keep it that way. i love appreciating people and my queen to be will be loved forever.

the problem is finding the right person and its kinda hard with our city filled with gold diggers and ladies just after a good organism. relationship values are not being taken seriously by both sides of gender and one can never be correct about another one. i recently met a young lady and she swept my feet all over sudden. very sincere, full of life, independent, mature even for her age and most importantly she understands herself. i want to know her better but i have my reservations as she does too. she thinks she isn't ready for a relationship whileas i think she is but cant force her or rush things.

it has just donned on me this morning that true love exists and one can easily find it. one has also to overcome the pain and fear to be happy. whoever reads this article should sit back and analyse if they are really happy in their relationship/marriage and if their spouse is worth their time, attention, love and life. life is too short and one needs to enjoy its gifts and blessings.

MARTIN

No comments:

Post a Comment